Please write an email with your order number, name and adress to email@example.com, and we will issue the invoice for you. You should also write us your postal address to wehere we can send the invoice.
You can ask for an invoice on the spot after your meal. If you wish the invoice to be issued to a different name or company name, just indicate the waiter on arrival. We will issue the requested invoice upon departure.
Sorry, you can’t. You can only pay by credit/debit card at the checkout webpage.
Sorry, you can’t. You can only pay by credit/debit card at the checkout webpage. We don’t handle cash.
Every menu consist of 3 courses:
- Starter or a soup
- Main course
- Dessert: fruit, cake or snack
No, we don’t! But we always give you a good Hungarian paprika sauce, to make your own dish as hot as you want.
For lactose-sensitive [icon]
for cigarettes [icon]
nuts sensitive [icon]
top choise [icon]
Every menu has the list of allergens. Please read it carefully, and choose safely. We list the top 14 allergens in our food, and let you know if the food contains any of these allergens.
1. Contains gluten: wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelled, kamut-wheat or hybrid versions thereof.
2. Shellfish: sellfish, arthropods, locust flour.
3. Egg: Eggs, (fresh, frozen, juice egg, roasted) egg album, lecithin lysozyme.
5. Peanut: peanut (nature, roasted, roasted-salted), panut flour, peanut oil, -butter, margarine (if contains peanut oil), peanut butter
6. Soy: Soybean, (nature, roasted), soy flour, soy concetrate, soy protein isolate, soy milk, (tofu), soy yogurt, soy sauce, soy protein products (textured soy protein products), soy lecithin (E 322)
7. Milk: (including lactose), milk, milk powder, cream, sour cream, yogurt, kefir, cheese, curd, butter, writer, whey, whey powder, cytoplasm powder, margarine (made with milk, milk powder or whey), casein, caseinate.
8. Nuts: almonds (Amygdalus communis L.), hazelnuts (Corylus avellana), walnuts (Juglans regia), cashew nuts (Anacardium occidentale), pecans (Carya illinoiesis (Wangenh.) K. Koch), Brazilian walnuts (Bertholletia excelsa), pistachios.
9. Celery, celeriac, celery root, celery leaf fresh and dried, instant soup powders, soup cubes, tomato soup, Waldorf salad.
10. Mustard: mustard seed, mustard cream, Indian food
11. Sesame: sesame seeds, sesame oil, margarine (containing sesame oil), Tahini, Hummus, Halva
12. Sulfur dioxide: Sulphites expressed as SO2 in excess of 10 mg / kg or 10 mg / l.
13. Lupine: lupine flour, modified lupine based vegetable protein
14. Mollusks: shells, snails, octopus, squid