Every menu has the list of allergens. Please read it carefully, and choose safely. We list the top 14 allergens in our food, and let you know if the food contains any of these allergens.
1. Contains gluten: wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelled, kamut-wheat or hybrid versions thereof.
2. Shellfish: sellfish, arthropods, locust flour.
3. Egg: Eggs, (fresh, frozen, juice egg, roasted) egg album, lecithin lysozyme.
5. Peanut: peanut (nature, roasted, roasted-salted), panut flour, peanut oil, -butter, margarine (if contains peanut oil), peanut butter
6. Soy: Soybean, (nature, roasted), soy flour, soy concetrate, soy protein isolate, soy milk, (tofu), soy yogurt, soy sauce, soy protein products (textured soy protein products), soy lecithin (E 322)
7. Milk: (including lactose), milk, milk powder, cream, sour cream, yogurt, kefir, cheese, curd, butter, writer, whey, whey powder, cytoplasm powder, margarine (made with milk, milk powder or whey), casein, caseinate.
8. Nuts: almonds (Amygdalus communis L.), hazelnuts (Corylus avellana), walnuts (Juglans regia), cashew nuts (Anacardium occidentale), pecans (Carya illinoiesis (Wangenh.) K. Koch), Brazilian walnuts (Bertholletia excelsa), pistachios.
9. Celery, celeriac, celery root, celery leaf fresh and dried, instant soup powders, soup cubes, tomato soup, Waldorf salad.
10. Mustard: mustard seed, mustard cream, Indian food
11. Sesame: sesame seeds, sesame oil, margarine (containing sesame oil), Tahini, Hummus, Halva
12. Sulfur dioxide: Sulphites expressed as SO2 in excess of 10 mg / kg or 10 mg / l.
13. Lupine: lupine flour, modified lupine based vegetable protein
14. Mollusks: shells, snails, octopus, squid